Cold shrimp salad
Many people love shrimp, so we will tell you how to make a cold shrimp salad that guests will try first. The salad is very light, with a bright and rich taste.
- 1 frying pan
- 1 knife
- 1 chopping board
- 1 mix bowl
- 1 tablespoon
- 500 g shrimp peeled
- 1-2 pcs cucumber
- 1 can corn canned
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 1-2 pcs apple large
- 150 g cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare the specified ingredients. If frozen shrimp are used, they need to be thawed beforehand. You can use any variety of apple, both sweet and slightly sour, will do.
- Peel and slice the garlic and put it in a heated frying pan with vegetable oil. Add the shrimp to the pan. Fry for a couple of minutes on both sides until lightly browned and transfer to a plate to cool.2 cloves garlic, 500 g shrimp
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces and put it in a deep bowl.1-2 pcs cucumber
- Open the can of corn, drain all the liquid, and add the corn kernels to the cucumber.1 can corn
- Cut the cheese into small cubes and add it to the bowl.150 g cheese
- Peel and cut the apple into small pieces and add it to the other ingredients.1-2 pcs apple
- Set aside some shrimp for garnish, and add the rest to the bowl. If they were originally large, they need to be slightly chopped. Add mayonnaise and mix well. Transfer to a serving plate. We recommend using a cooking ring to achieve a beautiful shape.100 g mayonnaise
- Garnish as desired. We grated some cheese on top and placed the remaining shrimp. The shrimp salad is ready. You can chill it in the refrigerator before serving. Enjoy your meal!
Calories: 287kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 23gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 166mgSodium: 369mgPotassium: 245mgFiber: 0.01gSugar: 0.2gVitamin A: 262IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 232mgIron: 1mg