Shrimp salad with lettuce
A beautiful and light shrimp salad with lettuce for a romantic evening or a friendly party looks very appetizing and contains very few calories. At the same time, the dish does not require much time and effort to prepare, and portioned serving in a glass cremank or glass looks very elegant and festive. The key to the constant success of such a snack is not a complex recipe with many stages of preparation, but fresh and quality ingredients. The dressing made of olive oil and lime juice with a slight addition of garlic adds brightness and freshness to the taste.
- 1 chopping board
- 1 grater
- 1 mix bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 juicer
- 1 knife
- 50 g lettuce
- 100 g shrimp tiger
- 60 g cherry tomatoes
- ¼ pc pepper sweet, yellow
For the sauce
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ clove garlic
- ½ tablespoon lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Start preparing the salad with the sauce. For this, squeeze the juice from half a lime.½ tablespoon lime
- Grate half a clove of garlic on a fine grater or crush using a special press.½ clove garlic
- Combine the sauce. In a bowl, pour olive oil, to which we add lime juice, a little salt, and crushed garlic.3 tablespoon olive oil, 1 pinch salt
- Using a whisk, thoroughly mix the sauce, turning it into a homogeneous emulsion.
- Marinate the boiled shrimp in the ready sauce for 10-15 minutes. If raw shrimp are used for the salad, they need to be cleaned and boiled in salted water for 5-10 minutes.100 g shrimp
- While the shrimp are marinating, prepare the rest of the salad ingredients. Wash the sweet pepper and cut into small cubes.¼ pc pepper
- Wash the lettuce leaves, dry them with a paper towel, and cut them into strips at will.50 g lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes also need to be washed and then cut in half. Too large fruits should be divided into four parts.60 g cherry tomatoes
- Assemble the salad. In a cremank or glass, make a ‘pillow’ of lettuce leaves, on which we lay the marinated shrimp.
- On the lettuce leaves and shrimp, lay out the halves of cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle everything with cubes of sweet pepper on top.
- Pour a small amount of lime-oil dressing over the assembled salad and serve. Bon appétit!
Calories: 65kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 11gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 259mgPotassium: 236mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 273IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 1mg