Chicken with pumpkin
Chicken with pumpkin on a skillet with apple is a great option for a light dinner. The slightly sweet pumpkin combines with tender pieces of chicken, giving it a special taste and aroma. This dish is a find for those who are looking for new and not boring recipes. You can choose the type of apple according to your preference, in this case, both sweet and slightly sour apple will work perfectly.
- 1 knife
- 1 chopping board
- 1 frying pan
- 1 pc chicken fillet
- 120 g pumpkin
- 1 pc apple
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper ground
- Prepare the specified ingredients. The pumpkin needs to be prepared in advance, removing the core and peel.
- Cut the chicken fillet into pieces and place it in a skillet with vegetable oil.1 pc chicken fillet
- Fry over high heat until golden brown. Add chopped or pressed garlic.1 clove garlic
- Cut the pumpkin into small cubes. Peel and cut the apple into pieces of approximately the same size. Add them to the skillet with the chicken.120 g pumpkin, 1 pc apple
- Add a small amount of water to the skillet and simmer with the lid closed over low heat until the pumpkin is tender. The cooking time will depend on the size of the pieces, the pumpkin should be soft but still hold its shape and not fall apart.
- When the pumpkin is almost done, add salt, pepper, and chopped parsley. You can also add any spices according to your preference. Stir and let it sit for another 5-10 minutes with the lid closed.1 pinch salt, 1 pinch pepper, 1 bunch parsley
- The chicken with pumpkin is ready. Serve hot. Enjoy your meal!
Calories: 30kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 2gFat: 0.4gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 0.5mgSodium: 37mgPotassium: 370mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 7510IUVitamin C: 44mgCalcium: 55mgIron: 2mg