Cottage cheese fluffy pancakes
Cottage cheese fluffy pancakes are a very tasty and, most importantly, healthy breakfast option that is suitable for the whole family. The pancakes prepared according to the specified recipe are very tall, do not fall apart, and hold their shape well.
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 knife
- 1 chopping board
- 1 mix bowl
- 1 fork
- 1 frying pan
- 1 pc egg
- 360 g cottage cheese 5% fat
- 50 g flour
- 25 g sugar
- vegetable oil for frying
- Prepare the necessary ingredients. The cottage cheese for fluffy pancakes should be dry. You can use both loose and brick cottage cheese. The main thing is to drain all the liquid after opening the package.
- Put the cottage cheese in a deep dish. Add sugar. You should not add too much sugar, otherwise the cottage cheese will become too moist and the pancakes will fall apart, so you will have to add a lot of flour to thicken the batter.360 g cottage cheese, 25 g sugar
- Mash the cottage cheese with sugar using a fork, making sure there are no large lumps. Beat the egg and add it to the cottage cheese mixture.1 pc egg
- Stir. Add all the flour and mix until smooth. The cottage cheese batter should be thick. If the cottage cheese was more liquid or the batter does not hold its shape, you need to add a little more flour.50 g flour
- Sprinkle a small amount of flour on a cutting board or work surface. Divide the batter into equal parts. Shape each part into a high disc. Place the pancakes on a preheated frying pan with vegetable oil.vegetable oil
- Depending on the size, fry for 5-10 minutes with the lid closed. Since the pancakes are tall, in order for them to be well cooked inside, it is necessary to cook them over low heat. Flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Fluffy cottage cheese pancakes in a pan are ready. They are especially delicious when served with sour cream, jam, or fresh berries.
Calories: 316kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 23gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 568mgPotassium: 215mgFiber: 1gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 255IUCalcium: 154mgIron: 1mg