Easter bunny pancakes
Today we are making easter bunny pancakes for breakfast. To do this, it is easy to decorate it with fruits and chocolate drops. The pancakes are made with kefir. But carrots make them even more healthy and fluffy. It is added directly to the dough, but softens during frying and does not crunch in the treat.
- 1 mix bowl
- 1 grater
- 1 knife
- 1 chopping board
- 1 frying pan
- 330-350 ml kefir
- 2 pcs egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 cup flour
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 1 pc carrot
- 6 pcs chocolate drops small
- 1 pc apple
- ½ pc banana
- All ingredients are prepared. Carrots are peeled.
- Fruits, chocolate drops, and jam are taken for decoration and serving. The latter can be any taste of the cook. Chocolate, condensed milk, jam, sour cream are also suitable for serving.
- Kefir is poured into a large bowl, baking soda is added. The components are mixed. In this form, the base of the dough is left for 3-5 minutes to start the reaction of soda and kefir.330-350 ml kefir, 1 tsp baking soda
- Then eggs and sugar are added to the kefir mixture. The ingredients are mixed until the sweet grains dissolve.2 pcs egg, 2-3 tbsp sugar
- A homogeneous mass should be obtained.
- Peeled carrots are grated finely.1 pc carrot
- The vegetable shavings are added to the base of the dough.
- The ingredients are mixed until smooth.
- Then add flour. The amount of flour depends on the size of the eggs and the juiciness of the carrots. The dough should be thick but slowly drip from a spoon. Approximately like low-fat store sour cream.1.5 cup flour
- The dough is mixed well again.
- The kefir mixture is poured onto a frying pan with a small amount of oil. Pancakes can be fried in any convenient shape. But for the bunny, you will need one large circle, a smaller one, and two parts in the shape of paws. They are fried on each side for about 1.5 minutes.
- On a plate, in the middle, when decorating the bunny, first put a large round part.
- A little higher, slightly overlapping, put a smaller round part in the shape of a head.
- At the bottom, next to each other, the paw parts are placed with the narrow part down.
- The top part of the banana is cut off and divided into two halves. Two circles are also cut off for the paws.½ pc banana
- The banana halves are placed on top as ears. And the circles are placed on top of the paws in the middle.
- The chocolate drops are placed next to each other under the banana circles as bunny claws. 3 pieces on each paw.6 pcs chocolate drops
- The apple is grated coarsely.1 pc apple
- The fruit shavings are placed between the head and paws as a fluffy tail. Immediately after that, the bunny can be served for breakfast. For example, with apricot jam.
Calories: 258kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 12gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 449mgPotassium: 44mgFiber: 1gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 858IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 418mgIron: 0.5mg