We offer you to cook a very simple and delicious soup that will be liked not only by children but also by their parents. Buckwheat soup with chicken and potatoes is light, but at the same time very satisfying. Such a first course can already be boldly prepared for toddlers from a year old, as well as for older children.
- 1 pot
- 1 knife
- 1 chopping board
- 1 pc chicken fillet or chicken breast
- 40 g buckwheat groats
- 2 pcs potatoes
- ½ pc carrot
- ½ pc onion
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 pinch salt
- Prepare the specified ingredients. If your children do not like onions, you can omit it.
- Put the fillet in a pot with cold water. For small children, it is better to cook the soup either on the second broth or just on water, adding boiled meat to the soup. Therefore, after boiling, drain the water, pour new water and cook until the meat is ready. Be sure to remove all the foam that forms.1 pc chicken fillet
- While the chicken is cooking, peel the vegetables. Cut the potatoes and carrots into small cubes, finely chop the onion. When the fillet is ready, take it out on a plate to cool. Since the soup is intended for children, we will of course not make a fry. Therefore, we immediately send the chopped vegetables directly to the pot.2 pcs potatoes, ½ pc carrot, ½ pc onion
- Rinse the buckwheat and add it to the vegetables.40 g buckwheat groats
- Cut the cooled chicken into arbitrary pieces and put it in the pot.
- When the buckwheat and vegetables are ready, add the chopped greens, salt and leave to stand for a couple of minutes.1 bunch dill, 1 pinch salt
- The children’s buckwheat soup is ready, serve it at the table. For little ones who still chew poorly, you need to mash the pieces with a fork to a more homogeneous consistency. Bon appétit!
Calories: 70kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.2gCholesterol: 0.3mgSodium: 195mgPotassium: 103mgFiber: 2gSugar: 0.03gVitamin A: 81IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 5mgIron: 0.5mg