Broccoli egg cheese casserole
Everyone knows about the benefits of broccoli, but not everyone knows how to cook it deliciously. Today we are cooking a dish that will be enjoyed by your whole family. On the table is a broccoli egg cheese casserole. And if you don't fry the broccoli beforehand, but instead boil or stew it in water for a couple of minutes, you will get a diet dish that is perfect for people who care about their health.
- 1 baking mold
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 grater
- 1 mix bowl
- 1 frying pan
- 1 knife optional garlic press
- 350 g broccoli
- 4 pcs egg
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 3 clove garlic
- 80 g cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- vegetable oil for frying
- Prepare the necessary ingredients. You can use fresh or frozen broccoli. If using fresh, separate it into florets and rinse with water. Frozen broccoli is usually already cut into pieces, so it just needs to be thawed. It is better to use hard or semi-hard cheese, it does not crumble and grates well.
- Place the florets in a frying pan with vegetable oil.350 g broccoli, vegetable oil
- Fry for 10 minutes with the lid closed until golden brown.
- Wash the eggs and crack them into a deep dish. Add sour cream and salt.4 pcs egg, 3 tbsp sour cream, 1 pinch salt
- Peel the garlic, pass it through a garlic press or chop it into small pieces. Add it to the eggs and mix well.3 clove garlic
- Grease a baking dish with a thin layer of vegetable oil. Evenly spread the fried broccoli.
- Pour the egg mixture on top. Place in a preheated oven and cook at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese. Put it back in the oven for 10 minutes, during which time the cheese will melt.80 g cheese
- Optionally, you can sprinkle fresh herbs on top. The broccoli casserole is ready. This dish is perfect for a hearty breakfast and will be a pleasant start to a new day.
Calories: 77kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 5gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 172mgPotassium: 198mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 504IUVitamin C: 52mgCalcium: 124mgIron: 0.5mg